Which are the best Barolo Wineries to visit?
Barolo wine is one of the best wine produced in Langhe, a UNESCO heritage site.
The uniqueness of this wine is that it is produced exclusively in 11 communes of the Langhe.
In reality, it is not allowed to other countries and cities, other than the only authorized one. Barolo wine is produced from the collection of Nebbiolo grapes grown in authorized countries.
The Barolo Wine Producers
The care of the vineyards and particular production processes make this wine unique.
The producers are in small numbers, but there are many wine bars in Barolo where it is possible to taste and buy Barolo wine. The town of Barolo is a small village perched on the Langhe hills famous for the castle that stands out in the center of the town.
Among the streets of the center of Barolo, there are really many wine shops and wine shops where to make Barolo wine tasting experience. In addition to wine shops and wine shops, there are many wine cellars that produce hundreds of bottles of fine Barolo wine every year. In this article, you will find the best Wineries and Winemakers of Barolo and Barbaresco.
The main Barolo wineries to visit:
There are around 23 wine cellars and producers and 7 shops to visit in Barolo, where you can buy and taste Barolo wine directly from the producer. Most of those cellars are open to the public and can be visited during the Barolo Wine Tours or the Barolo Grand Tour from Milan.
- Antiche Cantine Marchesi Di Barolo
- Azienda Agricola Conterno Giacomo Monfortino
- Azienda Agricola Damilano
- Azienda Agricola Virna
- Azienda Agricola Fratelli Serio & Battista Borgogno
- Azienda Agricola Brezza Giacomo e Figli
- Azienda Agricola Bric Cenciurio
- Azienda Agricola Camerano
- Azienda Agricola Cagliero
- Azienda Agricola Collina San Ponzio
- Azienda Agricola Sandrone Luciano
- Azienda Agricola Scarzello Giorgio e Figli
- Azienda Agricola Cabutto Tenuta La Volta
- Azienda Agricola G.D. Vajra
- Azienda Agricola Giacomo Grimaldi
- Azienda Vitivinicola Germano
- Azienda Agricola Barale Fratelli
- Cantina Francesco Borgogno
- Cantina E. Pira & Figli – Chiara Boschis
- Cantina Giacomo Borgogno e Figli
- Cascina Adelaide
- Cascina Boschetti Gomba
- Famiglia Anselma Barolo
- Francesco Rinaldi e Figli
Discover More with Barolo Travel Guide
Book Your Tasting Experience in Barolo